Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residents who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued.
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
PMAG Magazine Extension,
- Designed to work with stock spring.
- Overall weight 4.1oz.
- Length, 1 1/2 inch.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.